Friday, February 18, 2011

Sminter, hot, cold, hot, cold

Summer or Winter no its Sminter!

Bit of a mixed week this week, work was interesting, I have a new supervisor and she is really focused.  I’m enjoying something different.  Shout out to my work buddies who are now aware of my blog. Bad move! now I can’t complain about work or tell the world about the miserable people I work with. Hahaha
OK before I make a career limiting move let’s talk about other things.. 

Like..

My eldest baby boys first full day at pre school, so much cute! He had a fantastic time and has already made some friends.  No tears when I dropped him off and he didn’t want to leave when I picked him up.  We have some paintings to put up on the fridge now.  When my son showed my husband one of his paintings, my husband began analysing it “Look how he has painted circles and stopped here then continued here with blue then purple and then he’s made this mark here” I smiled.  



Surprise surprise..
I went shopping, I’m preparing for Winter, I ducked into Cotton on and bought 2 pairs of ballet flats a black pair and a khaki coloured pair. The ballet flats have a rough denim texture to them with little bows on the toes. Nice. I also picked up 2 cardis, a cream one and a navy blue one. And 2 tanks a black one and a white one.

Note to self,

Try some bright colours.





At the MAC counter I purchased a lipstick I’ve been wanting for a while. Crosswires, a lovely coral pinky lipstick I plan to wear most days. Accompanying the lipstick is a lip liner in deverlish I think that’s what it’s called.

swatch of crosswires avec lip liner deverlish?


Picked up some Hello Kitty stationery, because who doesn’t love that cute lil kitten and her kitschy femininity.  Have I mentioned I’m allergic to cats? 



Oh and im all lushed out! Went to lush and purchased some porridge soap, the new its raining men shower gel, honey I washed the kids soap, marshmellow melting bath thingy, butter ball and the magic mushroom bath bubbly thing.. 


 smells amazing, beautiful honey!

Ohhhhh and here’s what hubby got me for V.day a geeeeorgous Royal Albert tea cup and saucer set. Beautiful.




And I made him a card.  His name isn’t Joeb its Joe, I used to call him my cherub. Then Joeb came about. 


And i'll be reading this book. Lemme know if you have read any books by Nassim Taleb, I've heard he's an excellent Author.  Maybe I'll let you know 





Tat-ta Love n Blintzes xx



No comments:

Post a Comment