Sunday, February 6, 2011

Im back


So I'm back… why did I stop posting you ask? Well… I kind of felt like it wasn’t worth it since I have next to no followers.. I don’t know how to generate more interest in my blog other than advertising my blog in my vogue forum signature.  Anyway I’ve decided to start blogging again, I find writing very therapeutic.  Also this year I've decided to grow out my hair and to keep me motivated on the long hair road, I plan to blog lots about my hair hmmmm. So since my last post I’ve been rather busy… work.. kids and the usual. I had a really nice Christmas and New Years.. I even hit the town on new years eve hehe.. the break went so quickly I’m looking forward to Easter break oh yahh!

Here’s a few holiday snaps to keep you oooing and ahhhhing….








Hmmmm so yes im back at work. This year I’ve decided to exercise more and grow out my hair.  Here’s my hair now



 and here’s the length I'm hoping to achieve by Easter, fingers crossed, while golping down Q Silica… I’ll keep you updated.. month by month…




Ok ciao for now PLEASE FOLLOW ME!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yes I'll follow you :=) I also find writing therapeutic and have been using my blog as such!

    I have similar goals this year, you might have noticed I have been growing my hair and...well exercise has not yet happened but it will! Will enjoy reading about your journey in these this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY thanks Heather you are my first 1. real follower the other 2 are me and Joe hahaha and 2. My first commenter so a big big thanks, my next post i think you'll really like. Oh and your hair looks lovely i especially love your colour. I'm hoping to get to a bob i'd love your length. :)

    ReplyDelete