Thursday, February 10, 2011

Early bird

I’m writing this post at 6am, I was expecting to sleep much past 6am this morning but an eager 4 year old had to get up and start playing with his toys.  Coffee please!

Anyway, this week started off fairly mediocre but by Thursday afternoon it had gotten a whole lot better.  I signed off the week by joining some friends from work at a lovely Thai restaurant/bar in the city we had Thai Sangria and spring roles, it was beyond lovely! Best Sangria! It wasn’t traditional Sangria with a red wine base; it was a zesty fruity blend with a rose (rosay) base, accompanied with lychees and grapefruit. Take me there now! Yes at 6am. 

Wish I took photos.  Just believe me it was the ultimate Sangria. 


I had the back of my hair trimmed on Tuesday afternoon, as I was developing a really fantastic mullet and even though I promised myself I wouldn’t even get a trim untill March this infant mullet had to go… at least my hair is starting to be all one length, and soon I will be able to just let it grow and not think about it too much.



Umm.. also.. I went to MAC and purchased 2 items out of the new Peacocky collection.  The new kissable lip colour in Scandelicious and the new mega metal shadow in Sexpectations . The lip colour is a true fushcia creamy gloss lip colour.  It applies like a gloss but its pigment is more like a lipstick. The eye shadow is a redy - plumb – metallic shadow with great transfer and the size and amount of the eye shadow exceed the regular mac shadows. 

 swatches of the Mega metallic shadow in sexpectations and kissable lip colour in Scandelicious


AAAAaaannnd. I picked up the Kaparti travel pack shampoo, conditioner and hair spray. Kaparti is a 98% natural/organic hair care range.  I can’t remember if they claim to be organic or natural, anyway the shampoo and conditioner contain no sulphates and a lot of recogonisable organic ingredients. 
Oh and some 'oh so very soft' wotnot facial wipes, such a good product these wipes are so soft and are eco friendly - bio degradable and organic. 




Love and blintzes ya’ll
G

No comments:

Post a Comment