Sunday, February 6, 2011

2010 Favorites

2010 Favorites.

I’ve always wanted to do a “favorites” post and it’s still quite early in the year so I think a 2010 favorites is still appropriate.. enough rambling and I’ll get right into it


Favorite Shampoo: De Lorenzo purple toning shampoo, by far the best purple toning shampoo I’ve ever bought
Favorite Conditioner: Redken all soft. Good results amazing smell
Favorite hair treatment product: Moroccan oil the original one in the blue bottle. Since my hair is short I don’t use a great deal of the oil, but I gotta say it leaves my hair the softest I’ve ever felt it. It is rather exy but one bottle has last me 11 months.
Favorite styling product: PPS styling soft wax (comes in a white jar with a green lid) oh my, this is a great product, It holds really well with nice shine and not wet looking.
Favorite cleanser: Environ gel cleanser
Favorite makeup remover: Clinique take the day off for lids, lashes and lips.  I really like this product, it removes my makeup so well without leaving my skin feeling dry and tight.
Favorite night moisturiser: Environ AVST Vitamin A moisturiser. The environ range is responsible for a huge change in my skin. My skin used to have a lot more black heads and it looked really dull. Environ has turned this around for me.
Favorite day moisturiser: Dermaviduals my special blend.  My beautician mixes up a special blend of oils in my moisturiser, expensive but it’s my face.  
Favorite Sunscreen: Clinique City Block oil free SPF 30. 
Favorite serum: my own concoction of Vitanim E and rosehip oil
Favorite face mask: I rely on my beautician for face masks, I go every 4 weeks for a full facial.
Favorite lip treatment: Kit multi-purpose balm
Favorite foundation: MAC studio fix fluid in NW20
Favorite concealer: MAC studio finish concealer in NW20
Favorite highlighter: NARS albatross
Favorite blush/bronzer: OOoo tricky I love blush and I bought heaps of new ones last year so umm Benefits Dallas is really nice, I used it a lot last year, so it can take the trophy.
Favorite eye shadow: Stila Kitten. Mines all smashed in the pan time for another
Favorite palette: I’m not that into palettes but I really like Benefits big beautiful eyes palette.
Favorite mascara: I’m really into those mascaras that help your lashes grow, Mecca’s Enormous lash mascara is really good.
Favorite Lip gloss: Lip stick queen lip gloss in a jar – clear sinner, want a lip gloss that stays? Try lipstick queen.
Favorite lipstick: Chanel Rogue Co-Co lipstick mademoiselle. I really like this lipstick such a versatile colour.
Favorite mineral makeup brand: Zazi, an Australian made and owned brand, I’ve tried all the mineral makeup brands and I’ve settled with Zazi, good pigments and great staying power. I really like Zazi.
Favorite multi-purpose product: Benefits Benetint
The 2010 winner favorite product: Oh really? Do I have to?  I’m going to give this prestigious award to Kit’s multi-purpose balm.  A very good lip treatment, treatment for cuticles and an all round nourishing balm, Good staying power too. 



Thanks for reading, mars bars in the mail soon!

Love and blintzes 

Oh I found another hairspiration pic, do you think my hair will be this by say ummm mid March? I love this style.




 images sourced from google images



No comments:

Post a Comment